Monday 9 August 2010

Laguna beach!

When I see these signs I have a mixture of feelings. I feel excitement for what lies ahead and the expectations of how I think a town will look or feel. I feel pride in each mile and each hour I cycle knowing that very few people will ever challenge themselves to do something like this. Then this happiness and excitement is some times coated in a sadness that this amazing adventure is coming to an end. "you can't stop this train". This is it. This is the trip, its happening and its all I wanted it to be and more!



Here we are in Laguna Beach, the Hills. We stopped to enjoy the sunset and rode out! I was high on life in this photo. Some amazing scenery, listening to Dave Matthews Band, watching the world go by and being the world by gone. Cycling along this stretch of coast has become effortless. All those miles climbing the rugged coast has finally culminated into a cruise of laid back happiness. My day job is cycling and my profession is experiencing new things. A new town every day, new people new faces and smiles! If only life was always as simple and stress free as this!

No comments:

Post a Comment