Saturday 7 August 2010

Huntington Beach US Surf Open Finals!

I have a amazing tendancy when travelling to land in cool places when something really huge is happening. It happened in Byron Bay with the Blues and Roots Festival, in Spain when we rolled into Benicassim Festival and now here in Huntington Beach. With over 400,000 people here for the US Surf Open we literally rolled into town during the biggest weekend of the year. Arriving on the Saturday we got to see the top 10 surfers in the world compete including Kelly Slater! Not only did we see the surfing we also saw the skateboard and BMX finals! The photo above shows the legendary skateboard legend Steve Caballero still rippin it up at the age of 40!






Ipod biggie! Here I am in Justin's house. He works for Apple in California and had 10,000 songs on his computer. Luckily for me I was able to steal some as I have over played the 1500 songs on my ipod over this trip. Fresh music is music to my ears. Thankyou Justin!





No comments:

Post a Comment