Friday 6 August 2010

Becoming a millionaire!

I came out of the club and thought I struck gold with what looked like a 100 dollar bill on the ground. As I soon discovered it was actually a 1,000,000 dollar bill with this God fearing message emblazoned on the back of it!

The million dollar question: Will you go to heaven? Here's a quick test. Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God's name in vain? Jesus said who ever looks at a women to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart". Have you looked with lust? Will you be guilty on judgement day? If you have done these thing, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulter-at-heart. Read your bible daily!

I suppose I am going to hell then because I am guilty of the all the above. Thanks guys for the message and the broken hope of finding some real money!

No comments:

Post a Comment