Wednesday 21 July 2010

A screaming descent!

There is no greater enjoyment for me than that of a screaming descent after a steep climb. Whether it be 500 metres or 5 miles it is about as exciting for me as your first ride on the big wheel at a fun fair. Its both scary and thrilling and your forced to always ask yourself the same question "I hope these pikey's tightend the bolts up on this wheel". Foolishly I have got myself into a somewhat dangerous and competitive game with none other than myself. Its called "go on Joe break your speed record". Currently my max speed on this trip is 42.6mph. As of late though I am slightly more cautious because like the pikey's I don't trust my wheel one bit. The rear axle has got 'kink right i'nt middle' and three spokes are missing. If your ever rolling downhill on a bicycle you should try screaming weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Its wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. weeeeeeeeeeeee

    though i shouldn't be encouraging you as i don't condone cycling one handed on those man mountains

    ReplyDelete