Saturday 3 July 2010

Camping on the lakes!

Our first night camping together in the woods. This was the morning in which Ted ate two slices of humble pie! The first was the raincoat humble pie. After a heavy downpour a sodden Ted turned to me and mumbled "Joe you were right maybe I do need a raincoat for Washington, after all is it the wettest state in the USA". Second serving came in the form of padded lycra cycling shorts. After over 100 miles in the saddle Ted's gooch awareness was paramount and he went on to buy some second hand shorts from a thrift store along the way, something which I foolishly went on to sniff. Yes I deemed it necessary to ensure that the gooch was clean without really thinking of what I had just done. Ted looked at me in amazement and said "Did you actually just do that?" "yes Ted I did!"

No comments:

Post a Comment